de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Strip Quiz
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:50 pm 
Veteran
So, five years ago I gave cookiekiller a suggestion for a script https://ss.deviatenow.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=561&hilit=strip+quiz that I haven't stopped thinking about. I really wanted to find a way to make the concept work with SexScripts, but there were a few things that just weren't possible/practical.

Given the current world situation and a bit more free time than usual, I was able to implement the concept using HTML5. This was a learning experience, but I think it turned out ok. Feel free to try it out.

https://strip.one
Password: "full monty"

Stay safe everyone!

Profile Send private message 

Re: Strip Quiz
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:32 pm 
Regular
I’ve been a lurker for a little bit and just discovered sex scripts about a month or two ago. Your scripts are absolutely fantastic. I love the strip quiz idea. Any way to add audio stim to the e-stim portion? I’ll be sure to play with it some more tonight.... After I try the guillotine for the first time (I’m so petrified!).

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:07 pm 
Veteran
Thanks @frankb69n3 and welcome to the "club". How'd the guillotine work out for you? :twisted:

For anyone that may have tried the site after I posted this, there was a fairly significant issue that prevented the game from advancing rounds properly. It was a stupid "minor" modification of one line of code that thew me off. If you visited yesterday, please clear your browser cache and try again.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:30 am 
Regular
Thanks!

I’ll be doing the guillotine in a few hours. I’m already on edge!!

On the strip quiz, I’m having a problem uploading my picture. I’m using a Mac with Catalina so I’m not sure if that’s part of the problem or not but my webcam doesn’t open. Is there a way to upload an existing picture, maybe?

Thanks. Also, do you have any other scripts in the pipeline?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:09 pm 
Veteran
Hi @frankb69n3,

A Mac with Catalina shouldn't be a problem. That's what I used to design and build the site, so I know it works. When you go to take a picture, the OS will prompt you and ask if it's ok to use the webcam.

In Safari preferences, you can check Websites>Camera and make sure you don't accidentally have the camera disabled for the site. I have successfully tested on Mac Catalina with Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and Edge. You may want to try another browser and see if that works better.

I don't currently have any other scripts in the works, but I'm always mulling new ideas. If I come up with anything that I think would work, I'll definitely be back with more. For now, strip quiz has been my pet project. As more people visit and play I'm seeing some issues that didn't come up when it was just me testing alone. So I still am learning/fixing as we go. For the most part, it seems to be working normally now.

Since you just discovered sexscripts and are running Catalina, you may want to install Parallels and run Windows as well. That's what I'm doing.

Otherwise, sexscripts won't let you use the camera (though hopefully that will eventually be fixed). Once you can use the camera, there are plenty of my older scripts that you can play with, including "Spin the Bottle", "Strip or Die", "Interrogation", "Jack Off Race", and Courtroom. "Spin the Bottle" is probably my favorite, and would be a good place to start.

Have fun!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:29 pm 
Regular
Thanks for making such a fun site - and all your other scripts, many of which I have spent a good deal of time with.

I've been playing with my Pixel 3a, and I've noticed that when in portrait mode, more often than not it will crash the tab in Chrome when it attempts to take the first picture. A few reloads later and it manages to stumble through with a rather corrupt looking image as a result. Turning the phone into landscape seems to fix it, so I'm assuming there's something that assumes the captured image will be wider than it is tall.

Anyway, just thought I'd mention it - and thankfully the workaround is simple, meaning I can still enjoy the game :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:07 pm 
Regular
Hey ptdw,

First of all, the guillotine was utterly terrifying. I had the computer pick the odds. It gave me a 7/10 chance of malfunction so I thought I had no reason to worry. Wrong! It surprised the hell out of me! Woah! :o

Also, I’m not sure what’s up with my Mac but the camera doesn’t seem to be working at all. I don’t think it’s a website issue, but rather an issue with my computer. Just wanted to update on that.

Great job again on all your scripts and thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:50 pm 
Veteran
frankb69n3 wrote:
First of all, the guillotine was utterly terrifying. I had the computer pick the odds. It gave me a 7/10 chance of malfunction so I thought I had no reason to worry. Wrong! It surprised the hell out of me! Woah! :o

Wow, you are daring! There's nothing more terrifying than being locked up and having the computer pick the odds. A few times my odds have been good, but I got zapped anyway, but I've also had really bad odds and been spared. Regardless, I agree it's terrifying, lol.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:23 pm 
Newcomer
strip.one

Thank you, such a fun little website, I have played a few times now and it really does get the nerves going, I love the fact there is no time to cheat and no way to back out. It would be nice to be able to upload an image instead of taking a new one each time.

Thank you again, keep up the good work.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:48 pm 
Veteran
Hi @subguy980, thanks for checking it out and glad you had "fun"! :P In order to make the game more accessible to those that struggle with English, I recently added a rock-paper-scissors game as well.

Due to my experience writing scripts here, I don't think I'll be adding an upload mode. People end up uploading fakes and not really playing, and this site is really geared toward those that want to actually play right now, for real. I think it's more fun that way. Especially since there can only be one player at a time.

Thank again, and enjoy!