de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Online Community Version of SexScripts
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:22 pm 
Regular
hi all,

sorry for my bad english in advance, but what do you think about the following idea:

I was thinking about an virtual online mistress service.
people can register as slaves or as doms
each dom can have as many slaves as she likes and define a set of standard routines (scripttemplates that can be selected to create the doms personal fav profile, or beeing customized)
each slave has a fixed routine or tasks he has to fullfill - most of the time he is interacting with the script like in sex scripts
the dom can add individual punishments or rules for certain slaves or if she is in the right mood punish all slaves at once
scriptingtasks can be done online (like writeforme.org)
each slave has a personal profile that makes a summary of his behaviour, his current punish and award points, a foto gallery to prove certain tasks, his online time, his finished duties and so on...

with this setting a single (real person domme) could lead hundrets of slaves - maybe per a small amount of money per month that is used to pay the service of a single domme - as motivation...

it's just an idea - i am a programmer by myself so I know that it could be done - it would be a LOT of work and the question is if there are enough people to use the service - what about legal problems (what if a slave hurts himself during a punishment and so on...)

what do you think?

Profile Send private message