de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

I'm here because...
Poll ended at Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:55 pm
I saw some light 14%  14%  [ 2 ]
I'm a robot that goes everywhere 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I want a good software for my daily fix of erotic scripts/teases 43%  43%  [ 6 ]
I hope I'll find a good tool to write erotic scripts/teases 29%  29%  [ 4 ]
I'm a developer and I may help 14%  14%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 14
 Survey : I'm here...
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:55 pm 
Site Admin
A quick survey about your first visit. I'm in the dark now.

Profile Send private message 

Re: Survey : I'm here...
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:16 pm 
Veteran
I am here because I like to play kinky with myself.

My wife is only interested in Vanilla. I want to be faithful and I don’t have the guts to play with others. That’s why I need a ”machine”, to spice it up. ;)

PCMistress was good, I really enjoyed Cybermistress and I think this site and program has potential! There exists also a German one, Dominant, which is really good beside the fact that everything is in German. :?

I hope SexScript will continue and develop well. I prefer offline software because you can adapt it to your own needs. I wrote some teases for PCM and CM and for sure I will try to make a new one here. The language seems not too difficult. I’m not a programmer and don’t know much about software, systems and so on. I’m just curious to try new things and this looks great to give it a try!

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:58 am 
Newcomer
I'm here because the software interests me, and of course the kink. ;)

I got very into Cybermistress towards the end of it's lifetime and saw great potential what I am seeing here is more potential for another great piece of software. :geek:

I wrote only a few scripts for Cybermistress but did get involved with the attempted donatella re-boot for the freya version so I hope I can use this one just as well. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:43 pm 
Shy
I am here because i like these kinds of programs. This is the first one that i think i might be able to write my own. i am trying to learn the programming language.

The starting scripts and the documentation on the site have been helpful. Most helpful for me so far have been the two scripts by Doti. I think they show the power and ease that the program has.

I am using the program on an Ubuntu Linux computer. It took a few tries to get it to find java. I think there is probably a better way to do it than i found but it does work and i will continue to try to find a better way to get to java.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:30 pm 
Hi everyone!

I'm here because I really got into "femdom software" or dominant software. I enjoyed the fond of writing program but caught it as it was kind of fading out, Virtual Master was the same for me. Ditto for PCMistress. CyberMistress I thoroughly enjoyed and saw develop into something excellent. I wrote some stuff for it but never got around to publishing it. I'm not actually a coder, far from it, I'm about as layman as one could get, but I'd like to get my head around Groovy and hopefully contribute! :)