de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Cybermistress import
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:49 pm 
Site Admin
Banjo wrote:
admin wrote:
Anyway, well, it may be possible to make a tool to import cybermistress scripts to sexscript groovy langage. At least 1 file scripts. I'll look after it in the next days - stay tuned !

Importing would be super awesome... admittedly, my Ashley scripts are probably too complex (multi-file, etc.) for a 'one-click' type solution, but importers (like CM Freya started developing for Kala material) is also a great way to show you what commands replace what (even if the full 'conversion' doesn't create a perfectly working file), if you get what I mean.

For now, after some tests, everything seems to be ok, a tested import function will be released in a few days. But some tags will be ignored or smplified I think (ex. : "severity", "setValue").

Profile Send private message 

Re: Cybermistress import
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:02 pm 
Site Admin
Sexscript is now available with, for veteran script writers, a Cybermistress import tool.
Most functions has been translated. Some, that seems hardly used, are missing, as others that have no meanings in sexscripts.
I tested it with 6 scripts, with quite good succes.
Multiple files scripts works (keep multiple files, so import each one in a .groovy file).

Download now ! (on the main page)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:59 am 
Veteran
Cool! I was excited... but can't get it to work for me, sadly. What am I doing wrong?

I click 'edit' and then choose 'CyberMistress Import' from the File menu in the editor and select the .cm file, press 'Open'... and *nothing* happens! Just stays on the default script template. Nothing else opens. :(

I can email you the script I'm trying to convert if that helps (I'm trying my most basic/simple one to start with, not a complex multi-file one).

(PS you may want to start putting some kind of 'version number' on the program, unless I missed it? So we know what's the 'latest' version, etc.)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:47 am 
Site Admin
Hello
README.txt should contain some info about the version.

You can send the file in a post on the forum (see on the bottom of the form). You prefer to send it by email ?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:32 am 
Veteran
The file I was trying to convert is below... let me know when you have it so I can delete the link. Nothing private, but its an 'unreleased update' for an old CyberMistress script of mine, that I didn't get to release before Kenneth shut everything down. No, not Ashley! :)

(link deleted)

Can the version number for SexScript be included in the 'About' window of the program, if its not too much trouble? Not urgent, but would be nice down the line for keeping track of versions without having to find and open another file.

Last edited by Banjo on Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:35 pm 
Site Admin
Ok, the lines with stars may be the problem, but I'll look after the error tomorow.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:11 pm 
Site Admin
This is corrected now, you may download the next release.
Warning, this CM file use "importfile" that is not included in SexScripts.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:37 pm 
Veteran
Awesome! Will give it a try in the next day or so. Thanks for fixing this! :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:38 pm 
Site Admin
Does it works ?
Are some thing missing and useful ?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:25 am 
Veteran
Sorry for not posting after doing this... I got at least one of my old CM routines to convert pretty much fine. The main thing it seemed to fail at converting was the sound playing (if I recall, I've edited the converted script a lot since then, sorry).

Will try another this coming week.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:23 am 
Site Admin
Ok
I just discovered that there are 3 ways to play sounds in CM. Anyway, I updated sexscripts, 0.96, about this (supporting play= and letting down launch= (and with a better editor, and ...).