de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Re: Write scripts without programming
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:03 pm 
Site Admin
Error of krispin : this is a strange behaviour of Java and Groovy.
Wololo : /* \u. */ is forbidden, so, when saving resources lines, please put some slashes, no backslashes.
Krispin : you may, for now, replace in the resulting script, ...\ut... with .../ut.... (or rename ut7.jpg to vt7.jpg, for example).

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:17 am 
Regular
Doti,
Thabks for the help. I will make your suggested changes.

krispin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:29 pm 
Veteran
wololo wrote:
First of all thank you for your feedback and compliment Banjo!!

I really based this software on gamemaker cause I loved that program when I was a non programmer.

Secondly, I apologise for having that tool so slowly updated, but I recently entered into a big project at my job and it is really time-consuming, and with that and christmas I have not been able to do snything for ss. But when I have some spare time, I will dedicate it to do some stuff.

For your suggestion I think as you, the feature implementing getSelectedValue should be as a basic command because it is very useful, and in fact it will be in the next release of ssScriptMaker, very easily to use without commiting any mistakes. Until I am able to upload the next release you can use a simple function that simply calls getSelectedValue from ss api in groovy. I upload it in a smfl file, just import it to your script using the 'import functins' option from the menu. I upload an example of using of this function for more clarity on its use.

I know its bit workaround solution, but in the next release will be the feature totally implemented, sorry for that.

Attachment:
getSelected.zip

Hi mate! Did you ever get chance to add this to the editor proper, and/or update it since December last year? I've recently been trying to 'introduce' a new audience to SexScripts, and letting them know about your easy-to-use editor would be a BIG help in getting them to make their own scripts! Just the ability to reorder script commands would be a huge help!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:19 pm 
Shy
When i Export i cant find the groovy file it makes so i can test it, where is it placed and what is it call ?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:17 pm 
Site Admin
Strange, it should simply export it in the "scripts/" directory :
- You followed the installation instruction ?
- There are no restriction on writing in this directory ?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:29 pm 
Shy
yes i have no special restriction on the folder and i have try to search for the file on my entire drive and nothing, i can make the ssm file but not the groovy file and i get no error when i make it in the program

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:56 pm 
Site Admin
When you click on file > export script, you should see a message. Which one ?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:42 am 
Hi to everyone!

First of all I'd like to apologize to all of you for the way I retired from this community without saying a word about it. I had changes in my life and decided to quit from the online kinky scene. But short ago, I noticed I was missing it so I entered this page. I was glad to see how that community grew and eager to try all the new stuff on the site. I find this is a great community, and I am having so much fun of it that I think I should give something back on return.

I'd like to release a proper version of the scriptMaker, but unfortunatelly, time ago I lost its source code, so I will have to start it from the scratch. I have not done anything yet, not a line of code nor design schema just have some new ui ideas in my mind. It's a lot of work, and now I'm writing some big script. But when I complete it, I'll try to develop a new version of the scriptMaker, easier to use. But it will be a lot of work and probably take me a few months. So I really would appreciate all the help some other developers over the community can give me. So anyone with a bit knowledge in java/swing programming is allways welcome!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:29 pm 
Site Admin
Welcome back.

To lost everything is more than hard. I hope you'll get as much as possible from decompiling the current JAR.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:44 pm 
Site Admin
Yes ; wait, which question are you answering to ?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:16 am 
Veteran
wololo wrote:
Hi to everyone!

First of all I'd like to apologize to all of you for the way I retired from this community without saying a word about it. I had changes in my life and decided to quit from the online kinky scene. But short ago, I noticed I was missing it so I entered this page. I was glad to see how that community grew and eager to try all the new stuff on the site. I find this is a great community, and I am having so much fun of it that I think I should give something back on return.

I'd like to release a proper version of the scriptMaker, but unfortunatelly, time ago I lost its source code, so I will have to start it from the scratch. I have not done anything yet, not a line of code nor design schema just have some new ui ideas in my mind. It's a lot of work, and now I'm writing some big script. But when I complete it, I'll try to develop a new version of the scriptMaker, easier to use. But it will be a lot of work and probably take me a few months. So I really would appreciate all the help some other developers over the community can give me. So anyone with a bit knowledge in java/swing programming is allways welcome!

Great to see you here again and welcome back! And no worries on taking a break; we all need a break sometime.

Your script maker/editor (with its cool "Game Maker" style) was a fantastic idea and one that would be great for newcomers, especially now the audience here is growing.

Here's hoping you can find the source, decompile it, or make an even better version! I'm sure there's a few decent Java programmers here who could help out, too.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:08 am 
Regular
I have downloaded this script maker, but as someone who has never scripted or programmed at all this is still a bit confusing to me.

Are there any other documentations or tutorials that can help new people get into this? For example if I wanted to make a rock paper scissor game, I would have no idea how to make it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:17 pm 
Site Admin
First, do not panic. Everybody has a different way to learn the first things about creating a program.
My ordered tips :
  • read and follow "How to install.txt"
  • try to create a first script with only a "show message", save, export and test. If ok, you made half of the job, congratulations
  • add some bits in your script, save, export and test each time ; then better is to encounter errors, as it is the better way to learn and understand what happens

For rock-paper-scissors, I would say you'll need "show message", "ask a question", "if a chance is met" and perhaps "repeat" (an "show image" ?).

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:30 pm 
Newcomer
need help (and a english-teacher) :D

FAQ:
Ask a question
(...) Also this command will open a block that will execute if the slave chooses the first answer, and an else block that will execute if the slave chooses the second answer.

I cannot edit the block below the question. :roll:
(Its my first script-experiment)