de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Help for a newbie on first script - getRandomItem error
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:04 pm 
Shy
great scripts - decided to try my hand on a script

I want to record some sexual preferences that will be explored in the script, I used the women's clothes script to allow you to select some choices and then I want to randomly pick one, but I keep getting an error message

code is

// Let's now pick one fantasy randomly. We don't have to check if the keys are true,
// the key picked is selected only from the values storing true

def fantasy = getRandomItem(["fantasy.fucking_wifes_sexy_friend", "fantasy.shemales", "fantasy.sucking_a_cock", "fantasy.being_feminized", "fantasy.wearing_a_bra", "fantasy.wearing_a_chastity belt", "fantasy.wearing_stockings_and_suspenders", "fantasy.being_teased_and_denied", "fantasy.wearing_high_heels", "fantasy.shaving_pubic_hair", "fantasy.watching_wife_massaged", "fantasy.wearing_maid_attire", "fantasy.sunbathing_in_a_bra", "fantasy.licking_cum_off_wifes_tits", "fantasy.watching_hands_on_wifes_tits", "fantasy.watching_wife_pussy_licked", "fantasy.wearing panties", "fantasy.shaving_legs", "fantasy.painting_nails", "fantasy.forced_breast_growth", "fantasy.bound_and_fucked", "fantasy.creampies", "fantasy.wife_going_black", "fantasy.forced_bi", "fantasy.wearing_makeup", "fantasy.fucked_by_domme", "fantasy.thighhighs", "fantasy.listening_to_wife"]);

and the error I get is

Error groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: ss.FullScript_fantasy.getRandomItem() is applicable for argument types: (java.util.ArrayList) values: [[fantasy.fucking_wifes_sexy_friend, fantasy.shemales, ...]]
Possible solutions: getRandom(java.lang.Integer)(@ line 107)

Can anyone point me in the right direction to fix this?

thx

Profile Send private message 

Re: Help for a newbie on first script - getRandomItem error
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:43 pm 
Site Admin
getRandomItem() comes from advancedExample.groovy. If you want to use it, copy it from this file at the beginning of your own file.

Re: Help for a newbie on first script - getRandomItem error
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:14 am 
Shy
Ah got it now - thanks